Saturday, March 29, 2014

Caudalie - Huile Divine/Divine Oil

I would like to take the time and present you the "CAUDALIE - Divine Oil" for Body, Face and Hair.

Caudalie is a French company selling body and face care products. As far as I understood they are trying to use natural ingredients and do not do animal testing.

During the last winter when I had very dry skin I bought the "Divine Oil". What can I say? I absolutely fell in love with the Body Oil!

There are two different sizes available 50ml (17 Euro) and 100ml (26 Euro).
I bought the larger bottle right away as I heard many good things about the product in advance. As you can see above the Divine Oil comes in a luxurious glass bottle with a pump dispenser and a wooden cap (not sure its actual wood but its supposed to look like wood).



I have used the body oil about once a week during the last months which explains why my bottle is already half empty :-).
Thanks to the pump dispenser the product is easily applied all over the body. I do not need to use a lot of product as it is easily spread on the skin. The texture is very smooth and the oil dries down quickly without leaving a sticky layer (this is true as long as you do not over apply the product).
The scent is difficult to describe for me. I would say it is slightly floral. It is not a heavy but rather a light relaxing smell. I like it very much. The smell has a good lasting power on me but since I apply it during the evening before I go to sleep I can not exactly tell how many hours it lasts. For me this is also not critical because I purchased it for its moisturizing abilities.


Summing up:

Pros:
  • Comfortable packaged with pump dispenser
  • Dries down quickly
  • Great moisturizing abilities
  • Nice scent
Cons:
  • Price!

Have you tried products from Caudalie?

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Life Changing Art of Tidying! By Marie Kondo

This is the very first time that I am writing about a book. I only want to make a short note of it because it gave me an interesting wa...