Thursday, April 10, 2014

April Updates

My wonderful husband made me an amazing birthday surprise taking me all the way to Berlin to be able to celebrate with my family! Thank you so much I had a wonderful time!
By the way the flowers are from my parents lovely garden! Thank you Mom!

Within all the joy and celebrating our beloved dog has passed away while we were abroad. She has not been well in the days before we traveled being diagnosed a major hip problem. This turned out to not have been correct as she left us just a few days after we our departure.

My words can not describe how sad we are. It is strange always having a dog and then finding your house being empty. She has been with our family for 12 years. She will always be remembered.

Love,

Sandra

2 comments:

  1. Simply nice. Life will go on and time passes by. Kisses and hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy that you enjoyed your birthday with your family and friends. Thank-you for being here.

    ReplyDelete

The Life Changing Art of Tidying! By Marie Kondo

This is the very first time that I am writing about a book. I only want to make a short note of it because it gave me an interesting wa...