Monday, April 21, 2014

Chanel - Stylo Yeux Waterproof in Jade and Bleu Metallique



Today I would like to show you one of my latest discoveries. The "Chanel - Stylo Yeux Waterproof". This is a waterproof eyeliner. It is probably longer in the market but I never gave it a try. It costs around 25 Euros and it is available in several colors. It is quite tricky to say which colors are currently available as several online sources seem to have different colors in stock. I own a green called "Jade" and "Bleu Metallique" which is a blue/turquoise. I also saw a black, dark blue and a plum liner when I was in store.


As you can see, it is a lovely eye pencil - please note that it comes with a sharpener at the back (not shown here). It is not the type of liner to draw very thin and precise lines as you will not be able to sharpen the pencil that much. It is more intended for a wider thicker line.
Below is how the colors look on my skin. "Bleu Metallique" is a nice deep blue which goes a bit into Turquoise. "Jade" is a wonderful green which is surprisingly very wearable. The colors are a bit brighter in real life than here in the pictures.



The application is very soft and quite easy as the pencil lies good in the hand and the formulation is soft. I like using this eyeliner during the first warm days. It lats from morning to evening and it also survived a swim in the sea!! The formulation is waterproof and smudge proof. I absolutely love this eyeliner as I find it gives a nice touch of color around the eyes being easily applied.

Summing up:

Pros:
  • Easy application
  • Great Colors
  • Waterproof
  • Great Lasting Power
Cons:
  • I did not find any!

Have a lovely day!

Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Life Changing Art of Tidying! By Marie Kondo

This is the very first time that I am writing about a book. I only want to make a short note of it because it gave me an interesting wa...