Friday, April 11, 2014

This Weeks Manicure

I would like to show you all this weeks manicure.
The lovely nail polish is from my Mom. I borrowed it from her last weekend while we were in Berlin. Thank you for letting me use it!

Look! Isn't it a lovely summer color?
I applied one coat of "ESSIE - Millionails" and then two coats of "YSL Fuchsia Cubiste". As top coat I used "ESSIE - Good to Go".

The application was amazingly easy and I got full coverage with already one layer! The texture is very smooth and the brush has exactly the right size to apply the polish quickly without messing around.
You may argue if the color is very unique as red/berry colors are quite are carried by many brands but thanks to the texture I think the nail polish is truly great!





The photos were taken in full sun where the color looks to be quite red. It is more into the berry/cherry direction though. It is a wonderful fuchsia which does not have too much blue.

The polish is quite pricey with 24 Euros but the quality and finish is wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Life Changing Art of Tidying! By Marie Kondo

This is the very first time that I am writing about a book. I only want to make a short note of it because it gave me an interesting wa...