Saturday, March 29, 2014

This Weeks Manicure

Hi All, I am very sorry for not being in touch. I have been really busy lately and time has been passing so fast. I am so happy that spring has arrived to us now! The days are getting warmer with more and more sunshine everyday. I love this period of the year!

Today I would like to show you a manicure I was having last week.

I applied one coat of "ESSIE - Millionails" and then two coats of "Butter London - Bit Faker". As top coat I used my Butter London Top Coat.

The application was smooth and I got full coverage with two layers. For a glitter polish "Bit Faker" is very easy to work with. "Bit Faker" is a bronze/golden glitter polish which I immediately fell in love with. I like the warm color as it fits most of my cloths perfectly.



I need to warn you that the manicure did not last very long! After around two and a half days most of the color broke off. The rest of the removal was as difficult as usual with glitter polish.

In short "Bit Faker" is a very nice nail polish easy to work with and beautiful but its lasting power is very low. For the price (18 Euro) I would have expected better quality. It is the first Butter London where I experience this. Normally the lasting power of Butter London polishes is fantastic.

Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Life Changing Art of Tidying! By Marie Kondo

This is the very first time that I am writing about a book. I only want to make a short note of it because it gave me an interesting wa...