Thursday, March 6, 2014

This Weeks Manicure

Another week has passed. Its time for another manicure post!
Today I would like to show "ESSIE- Hi-Maintenance" together with "OPI - Pink yet Lavender".


I applied two coats of "Essie Hi-Maintenance" and then one layer of "OPI Pink yet Lavender". On top of that I used my Butter London Topcoat. I used no base coat as I broke the bottle yesterday night when it fall out of my hands :-(.
The application of the light pink Essie polish was easy and smooth. The color does not offer full coverage on me - not even with two coats. It was not an issue for me as I put the OPI polish on top.



The application of the OPI glitter polish was without problems as well. I guess the removal will be a challenge as those polishes are always hard to remove.
I hope you like the look! I enjoy combining different nail polishes to create a unique look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Life Changing Art of Tidying! By Marie Kondo

This is the very first time that I am writing about a book. I only want to make a short note of it because it gave me an interesting wa...