Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Tatcha Deep Hydration Lifting Mask


The Tatcha Deep Hydration Lifting Mask is from the Tatcha Luminous series. It retails for $ 28 (one mask) or $ 98 (for four masks). It is available from Tatcha’s website.
The gel mask comes in a sealed light purple packaging. Each mask is packed separately to insure a maximum of hygiene. I received one mask as a gift with order. This is how it came:




The mask is to be applied on cleansed face. I am sorry that I was not able to capture the mask once I took it out of the package. It was so heavily soaked with products that I needed to hold it with my both hands not to damage it. 

Once you open the package the gel mask is white and has to be unfolded. One layer of mesh has to be peeled away. Once done you need to place the gel mask face down on your face. Then the second layer of mesh has to be removed.

In order to place the mask straight on my face I worked from the eyes and then I set the rest. For me the mask is quite big as it is a bit too long on the chin and a bit too wide on the sides.

Once the mask is placed on the face the magic begins. My face started to get really cold. I felt that something was happening under the mask as I felt some kind of tingling.
After 20 minutes I removed the mask and massaged the leftover of the product into the skin. Then I applied Tatcha’s Moisture Rich Silk Cream. Having removed the mask and creamed my face, it stayed cold for at least another half hour or so.

I applied the mask during the evening before I went to sleep. The next day my skin looked very relaxed and moisture. I felt great the entire day as the skin was extra smooth. I really enjoyed the mask. The cooling effect was nice and the way the skin looked the next day was wonderful. I experienced no irritations or any kind of other inconveniences. 

Summing up:

Pros:


·                     Great feeling, nice cooling effect
·                     Smooths Skin
·                     No irritations

Cons:


·                     Price!


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Life Changing Art of Tidying! By Marie Kondo

This is the very first time that I am writing about a book. I only want to make a short note of it because it gave me an interesting wa...