Friday, August 21, 2015

Weleda Almond Soothing Cleansing Face Lotion


The Weleda Almond Soothing Cleansing Face Lotion is one of my all time favorites. I am using this cleansing face lotion for the last 4 years on and off. I keep on returning to this product because it is so calming and soothing.

The cleansing lotion comes in a tube of 75ml and retails for 9 Euros. The lotion is white very creamy and smells of marzipan. It is 100% fragrance free and contains 100% of natural ingredients.


I apply it on the dry face and then wash it off. It removes all my makeup without problems. I am using non-waterproof makeup and I am not sure if it can remove waterproof mascara and the like.

The smoothing cleansing lotion is intended for sensitive skin. I can confirm that it is wonderful for sensitive skin. I never had any troubles or blemishes caused by this product. I can highly recommend it!

Summing up:

Pros:

·                     Great for sensitive skin
·                     Fragrance free

Cons:
·                     None

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Life Changing Art of Tidying! By Marie Kondo

This is the very first time that I am writing about a book. I only want to make a short note of it because it gave me an interesting wa...