Friday, August 14, 2015

Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner Longue Tenue in Caviar Ink 27


The Bobbie Brown Gel Eyeliner in Caviar Ink 27 is a black gel eyeliner which comes in a little glass jar. The jar contains 3gr of product and costs 24 Euros. The eyeliner comes without a brush.
The Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner comes in lots of colors! Mine is Caviar Ink 27 which is a type of black. It is not the blackest black that Bobbi Brown has though. Due to might light skin and my blue eyes I was not recommended to wear a darker version of black as I looked quite pale.


Here is how the color swatches. You can not see that it is not deep black but if you would put both colors next to each other it would be visible.


The product is a gel-like mixture that needs to be applied with a brush. Bobbi Brown has several brushes available depending on the look you want to achieve. I am using a small eyeliner brush that came with a compact and it also works just fine,

You might need some practice using a gel eyeliner (I definitely do) but once the product is applied and in place it stays put for hours and hours. Far after my working hours the eyeliner is still place. It does not smudge or fade. Nothing at all. It only waits for you to take it off at the end of the day.



I really like the gel eyeliner and I have thought about purchasing it for quiet awhile because I was not sure if I will use it that much. Now that I have it I am very happy and I do not want to give it away.

Summing up:

Pros:

·                     Super Long Lasting!
·                     Colors for everybody

Cons:
·                     Need some practice to apply it nicely but it is not too difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Life Changing Art of Tidying! By Marie Kondo

This is the very first time that I am writing about a book. I only want to make a short note of it because it gave me an interesting wa...