Friday, August 7, 2015

Bobbi Brown BB Cream in Light


The Bobbi Brown BB cream was a spontaneous purchase as I was searching for an SPF the other day and ended up buying a few products at the Bobbi Brown counter. The first one was the SPF 50 Protective Face Base which I already reviewed here.

The BB cream comes in 12 different colors!! So it seems that there will be a good match for most of us. I was matched to a color called light which is a light natural beige but I think that it is not the lightest shade. The product comes in a simple black tube. I personally like it as it will allow me to really finish up the product. The tube contains for 40ml for 40 Euros. In my eyes the price is okay as the Dior Skin Nude BB Cream costs the same but contains only 30ml.

This is how the color light looks like:

The texture of the BB cream is creamy and not too liquid. I apply my serum in the morning and then I use the BB cream. I apply it with my fingers and it takes me about 1min. It is very convenient because I do not have much patience. Sometimes, when its very hot outside, I apply a setting powder on top to make sure everything stays put. I am using the Guerlain Meteoroids as setting powder.

The BB cream offers a light coverage and helps me to look awake in the early morning. Compared to the Dior Nudeskin BB cream this one has less coverage. I also tried the Guerlain lingerie de peau BB cream in store which also offers more coverage than the BB cream from Bobbi Brown. I will write a separate post comparing the Dior Skin Nude BB cream and the Bobbi Brown BB cream to provide more thoughts.


The Bobbi Brown BB cream is looking lovely throughout my entire working day. The lasting power is wonderful. Overall I am very happy with my purchase and I have used the BB cream everyday for the last two weeks. A big pus is also the SPF of 35 which is very welcome especially during the summer.


Summing up:

Pros:

·                     Easy to apply
·                     Huge selection of colors


·                     High SPF!
Cons:

·                     Have not found anything to complain about




No comments:

Post a Comment

The Life Changing Art of Tidying! By Marie Kondo

This is the very first time that I am writing about a book. I only want to make a short note of it because it gave me an interesting wa...