Saturday, August 16, 2014

Repurchase - Yes, No, Maybe?

Hi All,
I know that I have not been in touch for quite a while. Summer is going on and I spent a few days off with family and friends. It is also quite hot around here so I have been in 'lazy-mood'.

Today I would like to show you a few products that I recently used up asking the question if I would repurchase or not.

Let's go!

Roses 4 Reines Shower Gel and Body Lotion - L'Occitane
Price: 14.50 Euros and 14.50 Euro (both 250ml)
My Thoughts: Wonderful scent great shower experience and great lotion which dries down quickly!
Repurchase: Yes! Maybe I would even try one of the other scents.

Idylle - Guerlain
Price: 90 Euros (50ml)
My Thoughts: Wonderful light floral scent but unfortunately it does not last on my skin.
Repurchase: No! I am always sad when a fragrance disappears quickly.

Seanik Shampoo Bar - Lush
Price: 8.50 Euros (55gr)
My Thoughts: I love the 100% organic shampoo bar because it is absolutely gentle and treats my hair great. It also smells nice and does not burn in the eyes.
Repurchase: Yes! I repurchase this all the time.

Divine Scrub - Caudalie
Price: 22.40 Euros (150gr)
My Thoughts: Lovely body body scrub which leaves the skin very nice and soft. It is having a light scent (same as the Divine body oil from Caudalie) which is very calming.
Repurchase: Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Life Changing Art of Tidying! By Marie Kondo

This is the very first time that I am writing about a book. I only want to make a short note of it because it gave me an interesting wa...