Saturday, August 30, 2014

J'adore L'absolu from Christian Dior


Describing Fragrances is one of the most difficult tasks I can image.
This fragrance review will be very individual based on how feel using J'adore L'Absolu.

The series "J'adore" from Christian Dior is divided into three different fragrances (in the eau de perfum segment) "J'adore", "J'adore L'Absolu" and "J'adore L'Or". I can not describe the differences of each scent but I can confirm that they are all different from one another. I personally like the Absolu interpretation very much but not the original version. 
As they all come in the exact same glass bottle and you need to look carefully in store to see which version you are trying.



Price:  75ml for 112 Euros.

The packaging is very luxurious consisting of a heavy glass bottle a long golden cap. The perfume is of a golden color.

J'adore L'Absolu smells very floral and it is light and intense at the same time. It makes me think about a bouquet of flowers or a garden. It has a very full scent which is noticeable in a positive way. Over the day the scent softens until only a light floral layer remains in the evening. 
It needs to be underlined that this fragrances holds VERY long. For me it holds an entire working day (8 hours for sure).

I am absolutely in in love with the scent! I would recommend to try all versions of J'adore to determine which version suits you most.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Life Changing Art of Tidying! By Marie Kondo

This is the very first time that I am writing about a book. I only want to make a short note of it because it gave me an interesting wa...