Saturday, November 12, 2016

Chocolate Chip Cookies


Today I am sharing with you a very easy recipe for baking chocolate chip cookies.  I like home-made cookies of any kind and need to admit that cookies is what I am having for breakfast on a work day. I know... not a very healthy habit.

So how to make chocolate chip cookies?

You need:

  • 250gr of flour
  • 2 teaspoons of baking soda
  • A bit of salt
  • 170gr melted butter
  • 100gr brown sugar
  • 50gr white sugar
  • 6 teaspoons of vanilla pudding powder
  • 1 Egg
  • 200gr chocolate chips (white/brown as you like)

  1. Mix flour and the baking soda in a large bowl.
  2. Melt the butter and mix it with the white and brown sugar in an additional bowl.
  3. Mix the egg with the pudding powder separately.
  4. Add the egg/pudding powder mix to the melted butter and sugar.
  5. Add the mixture from no.4 to the flour and baking soda (no.1) and mix everything gently.
This is how the dough looks at this point.

   
      6. Put the chocolate chips into the dough.




      
      7. Form cookies


      8. Bake at 170C for 10-15min.




And thats it!!! I got almost 30 cookies! (Some were already eaten when picture was taken)






No comments:

Post a Comment

The Life Changing Art of Tidying! By Marie Kondo

This is the very first time that I am writing about a book. I only want to make a short note of it because it gave me an interesting wa...