Friday, September 23, 2016

LANCOME Eau Micellaire Douceur


I do not want to spend much time on reviewing this as this product has not worked for me.

The LANCOME Eau Micellaire Douceur is a cleansing water for face eyes and lips.
It comes in a pump dispenser for easy dosage. It has a heavy scent which might be the reason why I got an allergic reaction to this.
I have used this product for about a week and burns on my skin and makes me feel uncomfortable. I thought that I might need to get used to it as it seems to do a good job removing make-up and mascara. Depending on your skin type it might be a decent product for you. For me unfortunatly this is not the case.

Now I am using the cleansing water for cleansing my neck and it works fine. However I would not repurchase this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Life Changing Art of Tidying! By Marie Kondo

This is the very first time that I am writing about a book. I only want to make a short note of it because it gave me an interesting wa...