Friday, August 26, 2016

Guerlain Terracotta Joli Teint Powder


The Terracotta Joli Teint Powder from Guerlain is a very nice light bronzer. It costs about 50 Euros for 10gr. The Terracotta Joli Teint Powder comes in 4 colors: clair blondes, clair brunettes, naturel blondes and naturel brunettes.
The powders for blondes are having a cooler undertone while the ones named brunettes have a warmer undertone. In the end you need to chose the color that fits your skin tone and not base your choice on the hair color labeled on the product. I chose clair brunettes even though my hair is blond and not brunette simply because my skin color is on the warmer side.

The powder comes in a plastic container and has a mirror. It does not come with any type of brush but you can purchase the Terracotta brush that Guerlain recommends for this bronzer.


 

The bronzer consists of a brown side and a pink/peachy side. When applied with a brush those colors are mixed together. The powder as no shimmer or glitter of any sort which makes it very natural.


I use this powder as a bronzer over my foundation or for an easy look completely without foundation. I use the Guerlain Terracotta brush and apply it on my cheeks, nose, chin and forehead. As my skin is relatively light I do not use a lot of product because I do not want look too sun-kissed because it would not look natural on me.
In terms of scent the powder smells like sunscreen and makes me think about summer immediately.

For me this is a lovely every day bronzer for the summer because it is not too dark and last on my skin all day.

Summing up:

Pros:

·                     Natural Finish, brozer nice for people with lighter skin
·                     Long-lasting 

Cons:
·                     Quite expensive

·                     Scent might bother those with sensible nose


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Life Changing Art of Tidying! By Marie Kondo

This is the very first time that I am writing about a book. I only want to make a short note of it because it gave me an interesting wa...