Friday, August 12, 2016

CHANEL Les Beiges Healthy Glow Sheer Powder


The Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Sheer Powder is from the Chanel Les Beiges series which is aimed to create a natural look as if you were not using any make-up. The Healthy Glow Fluid is from the same series and the products can be used together. 

The Healthy Glow Sheer Powder contains 12gr. and retails for about 50 Euros.It comes in a little black velvet pouch and contains also a brush. The brush fits exactly into the comapct and is held in place by a little black cover that you set on top of the powder itself. The soft brush is moon-shaped with a wavy grip.



I am using shade no. 20 which is one shade darker than the lightest. The lightest shade is no.10.and it is too light for me. It makes me look pale. 
The powder smells like roses exactly like the Healthy Glow Fluid. Depending on how sensible your are to scents it can bother your fine nose. Once the product is applied though I do not smell it anymore. For me the scent is not disturbing but I am not particularly a fan of it. The scent is similar in strength as the scents of the Guerlain powders. 


The powder can be applied as is for a very natural look or as a setting powder over the Health Glow Fluid or any other foundation. It is very fine milled and has very light coverage. It feels very light on the face but it will also not cover any imperfections. 

I used it as a setting powder over a BB cream and it works just fine for me. In terms of lasting power I am not excited. On my skin the powder does not sit longer than 4 hours while other powders such as the Guerlain Météorites Powder Pearls stay put up to 8 hours.

Its very convenient that the product comes with its own brush that fits into the compact. Many people have remarked that they dislike the little moon-shaped brush as it is not working for them to distribute the product evenly. Well, I can not confirm it as I do not experience any trouble with the small brush but I do agree that a normal sized face brush is more comfortable when powdering my face. I have a better grip and I can cover my face evenly in a much faster way.



Summing up:

Pros:

·                     Includes a brush
·                     Natural Finish 

Cons:
·                     Lasting power is not more than 4 hours



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Life Changing Art of Tidying! By Marie Kondo

This is the very first time that I am writing about a book. I only want to make a short note of it because it gave me an interesting wa...