Saturday, November 28, 2015

TATCHA Luminous - Dewy Skin Mist


The Tatcha dewy Skin Mist is a moisturizing mist that can be used when on the go. This is not the type of product that I would usually purchase. I am generally not the type of person to buy such additional skin care products that are intended to be somewhat portable - ready to be applied on the way to provide extra moisture. I usually do not carry skin care products around because I use them at home and when I go out I do not want to spend time thinking about my skin care. As you can hear I have not actually planned to get this product. I got it as part of a set that I bought from Tatcha.
Nevertheless, I tried the dewy skin mist and I actually quite like it which is why I am presenting it to you.


The dewy skin mist comes in a purple glass bottle with a pump dispenser, The bottle is quite heavy and looks very luxurious. The product itself is of a milky white color and smells slightly floral.


This is how the product looks like. It is kind of watery. The pump dispenser is very gentle so you will not spray too much product on your face to have a wet experience. Once the product is on your face it gets absorbed quickly.

The finish of this is dewy. Your skin will feel moisturized but not greasy or sticky or wet. Your skin will look relaxed but not shiny.

I am having dry and sensitive dry skin and I like the product very much. I am not sure everybody - especially those with oily skin will need this but I think it is a nice to have.
I use the mist mainly after I wash my face or after a shower when I do not apply my skin care products right away.


Summing up:

Pros:

·                     Very nice feeling on the skin
·                     Provides moisture on the go especially nice for dry skin

Cons:
·                     Might not be needed for some





No comments:

Post a Comment

The Life Changing Art of Tidying! By Marie Kondo

This is the very first time that I am writing about a book. I only want to make a short note of it because it gave me an interesting wa...