Friday, July 10, 2015

Hermes Le Jardin de Monsieur Li


I have to admit, this was a spontaneous purchase. I did not plan to buy anything when entering the store but I tried it and loved it.
Le Jardin de Monsieur Li is the latest addition to the the Hermes line of the unisex Jardin perfumes. I generally like all the other Jardin perfumes but do not own any other.

It is an Eau de Toilette and I have the 30ml version. It costs around 50 Euros. There is also a 50ml and a 100ml version available. It comes in the same bottle like the other Jardin perfumes.

Le Jardin de Monsieur Li is a light summer fragrance. For me it smells like flowers and water (as far as this makes sense). It makes me think about a warm day in the park. I like how easy it comes a long.
Using it in the mornings makes me happy and wakes me up. When my head hurts it relaxes me (I actually used it when my head felt tired and it made me feel good).


Lasting power is good for an Eau de Toilette. On me it stays around five hours which I think is fine given the lightweight of this fragrance.

Would I recommend this? Yes, if you light light floral fragrances. It is perfect for summer!


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Life Changing Art of Tidying! By Marie Kondo

This is the very first time that I am writing about a book. I only want to make a short note of it because it gave me an interesting wa...