Friday, July 24, 2015

Golden Basics - Clothing


Many of us own far too many cloths. This is not because we actually want to have so many but over the years we keep on collecting because we think that we might need this or that at some point. I recently moved house and realized how many cloths I have. Not that I did not know that I have them but when I started packing I understood how much it actually is.

Overtime I saw that I have a few things that I always wear no matter what my mood is or the occasion because those items always fit. Let me present you my working horses- my golden basics that I could absolutely not be without.

·         Black Cardigan
·         Jeans Skirt
·         White Blouse
·         Some casual silk shirts
·         Pair of Jeans
·         Dress in a decent color that fits elegant and casual occasions (does not need to be black)
·         A good fitting strapless bra (very useful in the summer)
·         Ballerina shoes (I own a black and a beige pair and I do not want to miss them)

Currently I am cloth shopping much less than I used to because I feel that I overall have what I need. I am more interested in higher quality and make sure that what I purchase fits together with what I already own, so I can easily combine my cloths.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Life Changing Art of Tidying! By Marie Kondo

This is the very first time that I am writing about a book. I only want to make a short note of it because it gave me an interesting wa...