Friday, June 26, 2015

Dior Skin Nude BB Creme in Fair 002


The Dior Skin BB Creme is available in three colors and costs around 40 Euros for 30ml. I have it in fair 002. It matches my skin tone exactly. It is a light beige but it is not very light and it has an SPF of 10.
The BB Creme comes in a tube with a pump dispenser. I like it very much because it is very hygienic. One pump is enough for my entire face.
The reason I purchased a BB creme was because I have troubles with sunscreens on my face. I get very dry skin around the eye area when using most sun screens (even when they are intended to be for the face). In addition to that they make me feel sweaty. So I thought I might try a BB creme as they also contain a little bit of color. I liked the idea to simply use a light moisturizer in the morning and then use a BB creme for some color and SPF. I know a make up could do the same but I need to say that I wanted something very simple that I can use when I am in a rush. I generally see a BB creme as a tinted moisturizer with SPF.

In terms of texture the BB creme is very creamy and soft. I use one pump and distribute it in dots all over my face. Then use my fingers to put everything in place. It takes me around one minute. The creme dries down quickly.

Here you can see the color Fair 002:
The coverage of the BB creme is very good. It is not like a full coverage make up but it covers redness and helps to hide tiredness around the eyes. For me  it is enough especially during the hot summer days. The BB creme is in place during the entire day and I do not need to reapply or powder during the day. I have dry skin so this could be different for those with oilier skin.

Overall I am very happy with my purchase. I do not get any dryness around the eyes from this and I can use it everyday. I really love that it stays put during the day and it makes my face glow in a very healthy natural way. I will definitely repurchase!

Summing up:

Pros:

·                     Easy to apply
·                     SPF of 10 (could be higher though)
·                     Long lasting
·                     Enlightens the face

Cons:

·                     Not a lot of colors



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Life Changing Art of Tidying! By Marie Kondo

This is the very first time that I am writing about a book. I only want to make a short note of it because it gave me an interesting wa...