Monday, February 17, 2014

About

About Peonies and Roses

Hello! Welcome to Peonies and Roses! I started this blog to share the things I love in beauty and lifestyle. Peonies and Roses are my favorite flowers and they name this blog as I mean to write about the things I truly like and care about. This blog will include reviews and swatches as well as my personal insights in terms of Make Up and Apparel.
By day, I work  full-time as a project manager for a big American company. I am originally from Germany but I am living with my wonderful husband and our dog in Israel.
Contact

You can contact me via e-mail at sansasandraa@gmail.com. Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I hope you leave feeling inspired!




      Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Life Changing Art of Tidying! By Marie Kondo

This is the very first time that I am writing about a book. I only want to make a short note of it because it gave me an interesting wa...